IRIDIUM CrossFit – CrossFit
Complete all rowing, minus rest in less than 17:00.
• Maintain similar paces across similar distances.
• Increase your pace across the final 3 distances.
• Avoid sprinting in the first 2 intervals.
10 Lateral Plank Walk / Direction
10 Synchro Sit-ups with Partner
10 Synchro Single Leg Deadlift with Partner
10 Toe Touch + Jump
10 Synchro Alternating DB Snatches with Partner (light weight)
ROWING TECHNIQUE FOCUS | 7:00
• Demo each progression and focus on a single teaching point per
• Direct athletes to practice 2 sets x :20 of work at each progression.
• Coach directs when athletes should start and stop their work
2 Sets x :20 Fast Pull, Slow Return
• Demonstrate a fast pull and then a controlled return to the catch
position. The return to the catch should take twice as long as the
2 Sets x :20 Upright Torso
• Demonstrate rowing without the arms. Athletes will start from the
catch with straight arms, drive with the legs while keeping their
chest up, and then lean back slightly to finish the pull.
2 Sets x :20 Level Hands
• Demonstrate keeping the hands the same height throughout
the stroke. Make sure the hands finish with the handle touching
between the ribs and belly button. Make sure the handle starts with
arms straight and just past the toes.
target 1:00 min rest between effort and as other athletes complete.