IRIDIUM CrossFit – CrossFit
target < 18:00 Avoid pacing the row and complete the row in < 6:00. Perform consistent sets of 5 or more reps on toes-to-bars. Give yourself up to 5:00 to complete all of the rope climbs.
On a 5:00 Clock:
• Teams who complete the most 100m intervals win.
Partner A: Rows to 100m. For every meter Partner A rows under or
over 100m, they must perform two times that many reps of a penalty
Partner B: As soon as Partner A gets off of the rower, Partner B starts
on their own 100m row.
Suggested Penalty Movements
Toes to Bar
Progression // Focus
1) Position on the Pull-up Bar // Grip and Active hang on bar
2) 2 Kip Swing + 2 Knees Above Hips // Knee up in the hollow position
3) 2 Kip Swing + 2 Knees-to-Armpits // Aggressive press down in the
back swing, lean back, and drive knees up
4) 2 Kip Swing + 2 Knees-to-Armpits + 1 Toe-to-bar // Knees up and
extend legs toward the bar
5) Multiple Toes-to-Bar // Continue to press down in the back swing
of each rep
10 Rope Climbs (15 ft.)
5:00 Rope Climb Attempts
50 Hanging Knee Raises
1:00 Pigeon Stretch / Side
1:00 Tricep Foam Roll / Side”