IRIDIUM CrossFit – CrossFit
Complete each 200m sprint in < 1:00
DYNAMIC PARTNER RUNNING WARM-UP |
• Substitute :30 of row, bike, or single under in place of running if needed.
On a 6:00 Clock
• Partner 1 performs a 100m jog while Partner 2 performs a movement, then switch.
1) Alternating Single-Leg Toe Touches
2) Elbow-to-Instep Stretch
3) Hamstring Scoop Stretch
4) Alternating Toe Touch in Plank
5) Air Squat + Good Morning
• Athletes aiming for a :30-:45 200m pace should rest :30 between
• Athletes aiming for a :45-1:00 200m pace should rest slightly longer
between today’s intervals and slowly increase their paces.
6 Sets x 100m Jog
• Rest between sets.
• Run at a sustainable, “infinite pace.”
• Help athletes identify how long it takes to run the distance. This will
help them identify a fast pace for the workout.
• Anyone running to the point of fatigue is running too fast right now.
2 Sets x 200m at Moderate Pace
• Rest 1:00 before final pre-workout break.
Metcon (7 Rounds for time)
Every 4:00 for 7 Sets:
Reduce rounds before distance.
100 Weighted Sit-ups (35/25#)
– Everytime you break perform :30 arch-up hold
:30 Banded Hamstring Stretch / Side
:30 Couch Stretch / Side