IRIDIUM CrossFit – CrossFit
Finish each round with at least :10 of rest before starting the next minute.
Don’t break push-ups more than twice in any round.
Pull-up option should allow athlete to go unbroken or break only once.
Successfully complete 20+ rounds of the workout.
10 Spiderman Stretch
5 Push-up to Down Dog
10 Alternating Walking Lunges
5 Ring Row or Jumping Pull-ups
1) Develop the backswing by starting with the knees flexed and the
heels at the
glutes. Aggressively drive the feet down, extending the legs and
on the bar with the arms.
2) Once the chin clears the bar, it is a controlled “fall” to arm extension as the feet are
brought back to the glutes.
3) Keep the elbows down and in front of the bar at the top of the pullup to avoid
pulling through the bar.
4) Athletes should come to a “dead” stop after each set regardless of
the number of
5) Slowly increase the volume of consecutive repetitions as long as
Chelsea (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes:
5 Ring Rows
30 A-T-Y Drills
1:00 Doorway Pec-Stretch / Side