IRIDIUM CrossFit – CrossFit
•Larger volume of reps in two movements. Consider breaking each set into more manageable reps. The combinations of reps are endless, but we want to prioritize more moving and less resting.
• Should be finished with the first set of 50 thrusters & 50 pull-ups in no more than 6:00.
• For pull-ups, consider an option that allows you to complete 5-10 reps every time you get on the pull-up bar. If you have pull-ups, but not 5-10 reps at a time, consider reducing the number of overall reps.
30 Jumping Jacks
5 Inch Worms + Push-up
10 Air Squats
5 Single-Arm Ring Rows / Arm
30 Skier Jacks
10 Strict Press (PVC)
10 Front Squats (PVC)
10 Jumping Pull-ups or Ring Rows (regular)
30 Mountain Climbers
10 Thrusters (PVC)
5-10 Pull-ups, Jumping Pull-ups, or Ring Rows
Set 4 |3:00 cap
Pull-ups or scaling option
Progression // Focus
1) Strict Press // Set-up
2) Dip & Hold // Shoulders stacked over the hips and heels.
3) Dip & Drive Slowly // Shoulders stacked over the hips and heels.
4) Dip & Drive Fast // Shoulders stacked over the hips and heels.
5) Dip & Drive Fast // Don’t pause at the bottom of the dip.
6) Push Press // Lockout your legs and hips before pressing.
Push Press (heavy set of 3 in 6:00)
DB Thrusters (15/10#)
1:00 Alternating Scorpion Stretch
1:00 Couch Stretch / Leg